Financial and Administrative Manager – Italy M/F
Milan – Italy
According to profile, degree and experience
The Generale du Solaire group is one of the French leaders in the photovoltaic solar energy sector, it is specialised in the development, engineering, construction, and operation of solar photovoltaic power plants in France and abroad. The Group is an independent power producer, it manages all the projets from their development to their operation.
The Group’s growth is based on solid teams with strong human values and an agile strategy.
Headquartered in Milan, the Italian branch of the Generale du Solaire Group employs 6 people with activities spanning across all Italy. It has a 300 MWp pipe under development and owns 50 MWp capacity of power plants.
We are looking for our Financial and Administrative Manager for our fast-growing Italian activities.
Reporting to the Managing Director of the Italian branch and working closely with the Group CFO, you will be responsible for accounting, management control, tax, treasury, and more broadly for all financial matters. In addition, you will oversee administration matters including Corporate/Legal, HR, Insurance, IT, Real Estate, working closely with the Group’s departments and external partners/subcontractors. Interpersonal and communication skills would be a real plus to assist the Managing Director in representing the business to third parties.
Main tasks include:
- Lead the administration, finance and control activities on a daily basis
- Implement efficient management control and reporting
- Ensure effective monthly, quarterly and annual closing in line with the Group’s standards
- Prepare short-term and long-term plans and monitor their realisation
- Be responsible for general accounting, balance sheet, tax, internal control procedures and for the payroll processes, also acting as the interface for financial institutions’ relations
- Formulate periodical cash flow projections, business plans, forecasts, and long-term financial goals and lead implementation and development of internal financial controls
- Manage organisational cash flow forecasting
- Organise cash management between subsidiaries and with the Group
- Be responsible for the Italian administration matters in close relationship with internal and external stakeholders
Location : Milan – Italy
- S. degree required, preferably in Economics, Accounting, Financial Management or related field required. MBA or advanced degree is desirable
- Proven experience in finance and accounting, ideally in a multinational environment
- Strong ability in working relationships (colleagues, clients and suppliers)
- Goal oriented, high achiever and strong analytic skills
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal reasoning skills
- Fluency in English and Italian; good knowledge of French is a plus