Project Manager Solar – Italy M/F
Milan – Italy
According to profile, degree and experience
GÉNÉRALE DU SOLAIRE was created in 2008 at the initiative of Daniel Bour. The Group is specialised in developing, engineering, procurement, construction (EPC), financing and operating solar power plants. The Group is also an independent power producer.
GÉNÉRALE DU SOLAIRE manages turnkey solar projects, from the development stage until commissioning, operation and maintenance (O&M). The Group is one of the leading rooftop and ground mounted PV system players in France.
GDS International is the branch of the GÉNÉRALE DU SOLAIRE Group dedicated to developing solar projects outside France’s domestic market.
If you would like to be part of our Group, we are looking for a Project Manager Solar with at least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
In the development phase, GDS International requires to strengthen its engineering support to ensure that we use the most optimized solutions for our investments.
The PV Engineering Manager plays an active part in the project working closely with the development team, then with the construction team, coordinating the technical and design aspects of PV schemes to ensure Best Available Technologies are adopted.
Location : Milan – Italy
- Master’s degree in engineering or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of experience in construction projects with medium to large size projects;
- At least 3 years of experience in project management experience with medium and large size projects (preferably in the energy sector);
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in Contract, Risk and Procurement Management;
- Consolidated knowledge in a planning software (Project, Primavera, etc.);
- Fluent in English and Italian (French is a plus, italian a MUST);
- Knowledge of HSE & Quality Management.
- Leadership skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong Customer and Business focus;
- Used to work with international, multi-cultural teams, in multiple time zones;
- Creative problem solving for critical projects/ on site crisis situations;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities and negotiate successful solutions;
- Ability to lead a network functionally and to work in a complex matrix organization;
- Resilient under stressful conditions and adverse environment;
- Autonomous worker and team player.