OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE
After commissioning, the aim of our operation & maintenance (O&M) service is to run and maintain the solar power plants. Our O&M contracts allow you to optimise availability and performance by controlling operating costs and maximising the profitability of your asset.
As part of a long-term partnership our teams perform daily the following services:
- Monitor the performance,
- Optimise the production,
- Reduce the operational risks,
- Maintain the value and the sustainability of power plants,
- Comply with the regulations in force, etc.
Our technicians and engineers are specialised in operation and maintenance of solar photovoltaic power plants and can intervene in the following areas:
- Photovoltaic electricity (modules, inverters, etc.)
- LV/MV/HV electricity
- Working at height
- Thermal imaging and curve analysis for the modules
- Cleaning modules, etc.
Our O&M contracts offer photovoltaic electricity producers packaged or tailor-made solutions. Find out more.