Shopping centres, offices, communal residential buildings, etc.
Commercial businesses, real estate developers, social landlords and more generally the owners of commercial buildings (shopping centres, office buildings, logistics centres, buildings open to the public, etc.) can:
- Plan to construct new buildings;
- Plan roof reparation works (waterproof works); or
- Ensure compliance with new standards and regulations (RT 2012, BEPOS (Positive Energy Building) under French law, etc.).
GÉNÉRALE DU SOLAIRE has sound experience and expertise in constructing and renovating buildings and provides specific and targeted solutions for its clients. A photovoltaic system offers commercial property owners the following opportunities:
- Implementation or improvement their environmental policy;
- Use of their real estate assets sustainably;
- Reducing the energy consumption of their buildings; and
- Financing re-roofing works or the construction of new buildings.